Infrared Sauna For Pain Relief
I’m sure most of us have some experience with cellulite after all around 85% of women have cellulite. And that’s okay! After all, cellulite is a completely normal occurrence. However, many of us seek to reduce the appearance of cellulite, and that’s okay too.
But with the never ending amount of quick fixes and fad solutions out there, it can be pretty hard to determine what works and what doesn’t. But don’t worry, we’ve compiled a list of things you can do to help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
So what exactly is cellulite and what causes it? Is there really a way to reduce cellulite?
1. What is Cellulite and What Causes It?
In short, cellulite is the formation of lumps and dimples in the skin. Most of us are pretty familiar with what cellulite is, but many of us are unfamiliar with what causes it.
In order to understand what causes cellulite, we have to understand the various types of cellulite.
Generally, cellulite can be filed into these three categories:
- Mild: With mild cellulite, your skin will have an orange peel look. Additionally, it will have between 1 and 4 superficial depressions, and a slightly “draped” or sagging appearance to the skin.
- Moderate: There are between five and nine medium-depth depressions, a “cottage cheese” appearance, and the skin appears moderately draped.
- Severe: There is a “mattress” appearance, with 10 or more deep depressions, and the skin is severely draped.
Most of us fall into the moderate or mild category. So what exactly causes the different forms of cellulite?
Well, there isn’t really a set cause.
Because cellulite can be affected by factors, like hormones and age, lifestyle and diet, genetic factors, and much more, it’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what causes it.
However, it appears to result from an interaction between the connective tissue in the dermatological layer and the layer just below it. Another possible cause of cellulite is the build-up of toxins in your body. So how can you reduce cellulite and get rid of some of the toxins in your body?
2. Exercise and A Healthy Diet
We all understand the importance of exercise and a balanced diet for our health, but these things can also impact the appearance of cellulite. One of the best exercises you can do, for both your health and cellulite, is strength training or weight lifting.
Resistance exercise acts like fillers for your skin. If your muscles are more defined, your skin will look smoother.
Eating a healthy diet will help rid your body of harmful toxins and reduce the appearance of cellulite. However, you shouldn’t try making these big changes overnight. Simply start introducing fresh fruits and veggies into your daily diet and be more conscious of what you’re putting into your body.
So what are some effective cellulite reduction treatments? Well, there are many treatments that have been successful in reducing cellulite by breaking up the bands of connective tissue under the skin’s surface.
These treatments include:
- Body Lyft’s Anti-Cellulite Vacuum Therapy: This therapy is used to tackle the hard-to-shift, dimpled fat that is often found on thighs, knees, buttocks, stomach and the tops of arms so it can be easily eliminated. The skin is gently drawn upward with vacuum suction to break down and loosen hard cellulite and stubborn fatty deposits, lifting the cellulite away from the muscle, encouraging blood flow, and stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Body Lyft MuscleMax: Body Lyft MuscleMax contracts the muscle 150% stronger than exercise. Now you can achieve professional-level muscle treatments for fat loss, body contouring, muscle toning, muscle strengthening, and muscle endurance and to build muscle strength. MuscleMax also rids your body of cellulite, puffiness, and toxins, as well as assisting in weight loss. Begin losing inches immediately using Body Lyft Lipo Laser and Body Lyft Ultrasound treatments for maximum results.
- Body Lyft Infrared Sauna: While the infrared sauna will not have a direct impact on cellulite reduction, it will help you rid your body of unwanted toxins. Not only will this help improve your overall health in the long-run, but it will also help reduce the appearance of cellulite over time.
The Key Takeaway
All in all, the best way to help reduce cellulite is by making small changes in your everyday life and using treatments to help enhance the effects of these changes.
Interested in experiencing the benefits of Body Lyft’s Anti-Cellulite Vacuum Therapy for yourself? Get in contact with us! The Body Lyft System provides customized treatment protocols for all ages and body types based on each individual’s needs, thus ensuring the highest opportunity for results at costs more inexpensive than a personal trainer. Body Lyft System uses Image Skincare products and our estheticians can recommend a product that can help get the glow back in your skin!
Not only do we offer treatments to improve your body’s overall appearance, but we also offer skin care treatments including derma-plane, facials, chemical peels, organic peels, micro-needling, LED Light Therapy, and more.
The easiest way to book an appointment is to call any of our locations to find an available time that works with your schedule. You can also book online (with some of our locations) by visiting this page. If you are new to Body Lyft System, we are offering Free $50 Gift Card & Free Consultation for a limited time so hurry up! What are you waiting for?