As the summer season draws closer, it inspires many of us to start trying to get into shape. While reaching your weight loss and fitness goals is a great achievement, sometimes some excess skin or fat is left behind. This excess fat often seems impossible to get rid of, especially if it doesn’t respond to dieting or exercise.
So then what’s the solution? How can you achieve your body goals? Well thankfully, that’s where non-invasive body contouring procedures come in. Some of the most popular body contouring procedures out there are Lipo Laser, Ultrasonic Cavitation, and Radiofrequency.
But how exactly does body contouring work? Why should you try body contouring?
1. What is Body Contouring and How Does it Work?
First, let’s talk about what body contouring is and how it works. Body contouring procedures are designed to do exactly what the name implies, which is contour your body. However, it’s important to keep in mind that body contouring is a fat loss treatment, not a weight loss treatment.
Body contouring, also known as body sculpting, helps sculpt your body shape by removing excess fat and excess skin. Which is why it’s such a great option for those who have recently lost weight. After all, when someone has worked hard to get to a healthy weight, only to feel held back by sagging skin, it can make those results seem less important.
2. A Variety of Options To Choose From
Thankfully, non-invasive body contouring is not one size fits all. When it comes to body contouring, there are a wide variety of options to choose from. This makes it easy to find the perfect body contouring procedure to fit your needs.
Here are just a few options when it comes to non-invasive body contouring:
- Body Lyft Non-Surgical Lipo: Body Lyft Non-Surgical Lipo (Ultrasonic Cavitation) is a new, non-surgical, non-invasive fat removal technique. It works by using ultrasound to breakdown fat cells and liquefy them. The vibration’s impact and movement in the fat cells will effectively cause the fat cells to shrink. The fat is then metabolized and released through the liver and natural means.
- Body Lyft Torc Body Contouring: The Torc is a device that mimics the body’s natural bio-electricity to work out your muscles more effectively than a traditional workout. It utilizes several proprietary waveforms for a strong yet comfortable contraction and relaxation of the muscles producing intensified results in a short time period. You can choose from doing your abdomen, arms, thighs, or glutes.
- Body Lyft Radiofrequency: RF is approved to tighten loose or sagging skin on the face, eyes, tummy, and even arms and legs. RF provides a reduction of stretch marks, circumferential reduction, and body contouring. Now you can treat problem areas by tightening and firming loose, wrinkled or dimpled skin anywhere on the body, as well as change the shape and contours of your body without surgery.
These are just a few of your non-invasive body contouring options, but there are plenty more! Electrotherapy and lipo laser just to name a few.
3. Little To No Recovery Time
One of the best things about non-invasive body contouring is that it has little to no recovery time. This means that you can get back to your daily routine within hours, as opposed to surgical body contouring which has long and painful recoveries.
Each non-invasive body contouring treatment usually doesn’t last longer than an hour, making it easy and convenient to schedule an appointment in between your daily activities.
4. Additional Benefits
Non-invasive body contouring has many additional health benefits. For example, Torc body contouring increases blood circulation, and powerful muscle movement brings lymphatic drainage and detoxification, thereby accelerating muscle recovery.
Additionally, Body Lyft’s MuscleMax body contouring procedure is 150% stronger than exercise! Which means you can achieve professional-level muscle treatments for fat loss, body contouring, muscle toning, muscle strengthening, and muscle endurance and to build muscle strength.
All in all, body contouring procedures are a safe and effective way to get rid of stubborn excess fat. Additionally, they come with many health benefits including increased blood circulation and detoxification. So if you have been looking for a safe way to get rid of excess fat, body contouring is a great option for you!
Interested in experiencing the benefits of Body Lyft’s Body Contouring for yourself? Get in contact with us! The Body Lyft System provides customized treatment protocols for all ages and body types based on each individual’s needs, thus ensuring the highest opportunity for results at costs more inexpensive than a personal trainer. Body Lyft System uses Image Skincare products and our estheticians can recommend a product that can help get the glow back in your skin!
Not only do we offer treatments to improve your body’s overall appearance, but we also offer skin care treatments including derma-plane, facials, chemical peels, organic peels, micro-needling, LED Light Therapy, and more.