When it comes to body contouring, there are a wide variety of options out there. However, in recent years non-invasive body contouring options have become extremely popular, and for good reason! After all, going under the knife for body contouring can lead to long recovery times and may not give you the results you’re looking for.
But thanks to technological advancements there are plenty of non-surgical body contouring options. Lipo Laser, Electrotherapy, and Torc Body Contouring, just to name a few.
But how do you know if you’re a good candidate for these procedures? Who isn’t a good candidate for non-invasive body contouring procedures?
1. What is Non-Invasive Body Contouring?
First, let’s talk about exactly what non-invasive body contouring is. Basically, it’s any non-surgical procedure that enhances your silhouette. This definition is very general, which is why so many different procedures fall into the body contouring category.
Body contouring, also known as body sculpting, helps sculpt your body shape by removing excess fat and excess skin. Basically, body contouring procedures help you get rid of that stubborn fat that seems resistant to your fat loss efforts.
2. Who is a Good Candidate For Non-Invasive Body Contouring?
Body contouring can benefit many different types of people. After all, it can help you get rid of stubborn fatty areas in a matter of weeks. So who is a good candidate for this type of procedure?
- Both Men and Woman: Although there is a general misconception that women take advantage of non-invasive procedures more than men, that isn’t entirely true. If you have stubborn fatty areas that aren’t responding to diet and exercise, body sculpting will help you deal with those areas, regardless of your gender.
- People of All Skin Types: No need to worry about certain body sculpting methods like Laser Lipo damaging your skin. Body contouring methods are safe and effective for every skin type!
- People Who Are Close To Their Ideal Weight: It’s important to understand that body sculpting is primarily used for fat loss, not weight loss. That’s why an ideal candidate would be someone who is close to their target weight. Basically, if you are looking to lose a notch or two on your belt then body sculpting is a good option for you.
- People Looking For Effective and Convenient Solutions: Unlike surgical procedures, body sculpting is a non-invasive procedure that requires no downtime. Which is why non-invasive body contouring is such a great option for those with busy lives or those who are looking to avoid a long and painful recovery. Additionally, body contouring procedures typically only last about 25-45 minutes, making it easy to fit into your schedule.
Basically, if you are looking to get rid of some stubborn fat that won’t respond to diet or exercise, body sculpting is a great option for you!
3. Who Isn’t a Good Candidate?
While body contouring is a great option for pretty much everyone, there are some things that wouldn’t make you a good candidate for this non-invasive treatment. Since body sculpting methods like Lipo Laser damage fat cells under the skin with a laser, patients who have scars, infections or open sores in the problem areas might not be great candidates.
Additionally, people who are looking for drastic weight loss results aren’t the best candidates either. That’s because body sculpting is used for fat loss, not weight loss. While some body contouring methods like Body Lyft’s MuscleMax may help you strengthen and tone your muscles, these treatments are generally not used for dramatic weight loss.
All in all, body contouring is perfect for those looking to remove stubborn fat that won’t respond to diet or exercise. If you are looking for a non-surgical way to get rid of stubborn fat, give body contouring a try!
Interested in experiencing the benefits of Body Lyft’s Body Contouring for yourself? Get in contact with us! The Body Lyft System provides customized treatment protocols for all ages and body types based on each individual’s needs, thus ensuring the highest opportunity for results at costs more inexpensive than a personal trainer. Body Lyft System uses Image Skincare products and our estheticians can recommend a product that can help get the glow back in your skin!
Not only do we offer treatments to improve your body’s overall appearance, but we also offer skin care treatments including derma-plane, facials, chemical peels, organic peels, micro-needling, LED Light Therapy, and more.