When it comes to skin tightening, there are an endless amount of options out there. However, many of these treatments require surgical procedures and have long downtimes. So then what’s the solution?
Well, thanks to recent technological advancements more and more non-surgical treatment options are becoming available. One of the most notable skin tightening treatments is Radiofrequency. Not only does Radiofrequency (RF) tighten loose skin, but it also reduces stretchmarks and contours the body.
So how exactly does Radiofrequency work and is it truly effective? What are some of the benefits of Radiofrequency?
1. How Does Radiofrequency Work?
First, let’s talk about how RF works. The main goal of RF is to stimulate the production of collagen. After all, collagen is basically your skin’s built-in anti-aging formula. Basically, it helps support the skin, making it firm and supple.
So if collagen is our skin’s natural anti-aging formula, why do we need anti-aging products in the first place? Well, that’s because as we age, collagen reserves naturally decline, resulting in less firmness.
So what can you expect from a typical radiofrequency treatment? Usually, a machine is used to heat the skin to between 38-40 degrees with radiofrequency, which feels like a hot stone face massage.
While you do feel the heat on your skin, it is very comfortable. The RF machine targets the problem areas in your skin and helps stimulate collagen production.
2. The Benefits of Radiofrequency
Now that we have a better understanding of how RF works, let’s talk about some of the benefits. From typical signs of aging like sagging or wrinkles to damaged skin, RF can treat a variety of skin concerns.
Here are some of the most notable benefits of RF:
- Zero Downtime: Generally, an RF treatment only lasts about 30 minutes. Additionally, because RF is non-invasive there is little to no downtime. That means you could get an RF treatment during your lunchtime break and be back to work immediately!
- Almost Immediate Results: After RF, you get an immediate tightening of the collagen fibers. Which is why it’s such a great treatment to do before an important event. Additionally, it also provides a long-lasting lift and increased volume.
- Body Contouring: RF treatments are not just for your face, you can use RF to target certain areas of your body as well! Some of the most common target areas of RF are the face, eyes, tummy, and even arms and legs. Additionally, RF provides reduction of stretch marks, circumferential reduction, and body contouring. Usually, body contouring treatments require some form of surgery, but RF can contour certain areas of the body without a surgical procedure.
- Wrinkle Reduction: RF is also extremely effective at reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Especially the nose to mouth lines. Additionally, RF also lifts the cheeks and tightens the jawline, which is why it’s such a great age prevention treatment.
These are just a few of the benefits of RF, but overall it’s a great skin tightening treatment.
The Key Takeaway
All in all, there are a wide variety of skin tightening treatments out there. However, Radiofrequency is one of the best skin tightening treatments out there because it’s non-invasive and very effective.
Interested in experiencing the benefits of Body Lyft’s Radiofrequency treatment for yourself? Get in contact with us! The Body Lyft System provides customized treatment protocols for all ages and body types based on each individual’s needs, thus ensuring the highest opportunity for results at costs more inexpensive than a personal trainer. Body Lyft System uses Image Skincare products and our estheticians can recommend a product that can help get the glow back in your skin!
Not only do we offer treatments to improve your body’s overall appearance, but we also offer skin care treatments including derma-plane, facials, chemical peels, organic peels, LED Light Therapy, and more.