Infrared light is one of many innovative therapies that are being trialed for the management of patients with acute or chronic pain. The therapy uses certain wavelengths of light that are delivered to sites of the body that have injuries.
Why should you use an Infrared Sauna?
Following are some of the reasons which will convince you to use infrared saunas for pain relief.
- It is non-invasive, free from side effects, and natural method for relieving pain.
- It has been used for over 40 years and is scientifically proven.
- It is cost-effective.
- It takes very little time.
How does an Infrared Sauna help relieve pain and who can benefit from it?
- Deep healing occurs in your internal organs and muscles due to deep penetration of Infrared Rays. Infrared rays penetrate up to 2 inches of body tissue which is the unique ability of Infrared Light Therapy. Your blood flow and heart rate are increased as a response of your body to this heat. A recent research study concluded that Infrared Rays can increase the blood flow up to three times. This increase in blood flow leads to improved healing.
- Infrared light therapy is highly recommended for people suffering from debilitating sciatica pain. You can also benefit from it if you are suffering from any general aches and pains – if your shoulder hurts while you grab the items on the top shelf, knees hurt while walking, if you have arthritic hands and need help while opening jars, or if you have a stiff neck or back when you wake up. Simply put, you can use infrared light therapy if you are suffering from any kind of chronic or acute pain.
Where Can I Get The Best Infrared Sauna?
If you are looking for the best Infrared Sauna then Body Lyft System is the right place. Our staff is highly experienced and well-trained. We use the best equipment and ensure that you feel comfortable at all times. Feel free to contact us if you want to schedule an appointment or if you have any queries. We hope to hear from you soon!