We often have new clients call us that are suffering from loose skin that they find uncomfortable or even embarrassing. Luckily, we have several technologies that are designed to tighten and tone your skin. Whatever the reason is you are suffering from loose skin, we can help!
- Sometimes it is new mothers who have discovered that their stomach doesn’t return to its pre-pregnancy appearance…
- Sometimes it is men and women in their 50s+ that are fighting gravity and aging…
- Sometimes we hear it from people who have lost weight and want to finish their transformation without getting plastic surgery.
Skin tightening treatments for your body:
- Anti-Cellulite Vacuum Therapy increases circulation, collagen production, and tightens skin. An added benefit is the reduction of cellulite!
- RadioFrequency which stimulates collagen and elastin production via radiofrequency waves. These waves heat your tissue which improves your skin tone and structure. Radiofrequency is one of the few FDA-cleared technologies for skin tightening. Learn more about RadioFrequency here.
- Torc Body Contouring treatments build muscles to tone your body and tighten loose skin – especially in your abdomen (great for new moms)!
Skin tightening treatments for your face:
- Our Myolift (Microcurrent) Luxury Facial Treatment retrains the muscles via electrical stimulation to keep skin from sagging and drooping. Myolift is a perfect needle-free alternative to injectables. Learn more about this treatment here.
- RadioFrequency stimulates collagen and elastin production causing wrinkles and loose skin to tighten (great for jowls and neck area).
- Oxygen Lyft Facial: plumps and tones the skin to appear more youthful and reduce any drooping areas. Add on microcurrent for even greater results!
Which treatment is right for me and how much does it cost?
Since all bodies are different, we recommend all new clients schedule a free consultation to allow our trained Body Contouring Technicians to develop a treatment plan to help you achieve the results you are wanting. We may recommend one type of treatment or we may recommend a few treatments – it all depends on the area, your body type, how much fat is present in the area, etc. But no matter how many treatments we recommend, it will still be significantly less than plastic surgery and without the pain and scars.
Please note that if you have a significant amount of excess skin due to rapid weight loss, you may still need to consult with a Plastic Surgeon. However, we can still help you achieve the body you desire by providing additional treatments that supplement plastic surgery.
How do I book a consultation?
Call the location nearest you to find an available time that works with your schedule. You can book online (with some of our locations) by visiting this page. If you are new to Body Lyft System, we are offering Free $50 Gift Card & Free Consultation for a limited time so hurry up! What are you waiting for?