We often have clients reach out to us eager to get rid of their cellulite. Fortunately, we have several treatments available that can help anyone improve the appearance of their skin and get rid of cellulite! But first, let’s discuss what cellulite is and why some people have it.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is a harmless skin condition that affects 90% of women and 10% of men. Some research has shown that even as much as 98% of women have it! Cellulite is basically fat that is pushed against our web-like connective tissue, which is why it has a dimpled appearance resembling cottage cheese.
What causes cellulite?
Cellulite has nothing to do with your body fat percentage or whether or not you are obese. Even skinny adults and children can have cellulite. Sometimes it is just the results of our genetics or hormones. Other causes include:
- Increased estrogen production
- Decreased circulation
- Condition of your skin or muscles
Body Lyft System treatments that get rid of or reduce cellulite:
- Anti-Cellulite Vacuum Therapy: separates fat from the connective tissue (which is basically what cellulite is), breaks down the cellulite and fatty deposits via vacuum suction.
- Torc Body Contouring: builds muscles and tones your body to hide cellulite
- Vibrafit Platform: increases blood flow/circulation throughout your body to help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Infrared Sauna: sweat out any toxins that may collect in fat cells and contribute to the appearance of cellulite
Helpful tips for preventing cellulite:
- Move! Walk, run, workout – just move your body regularly to help increase blood circulation.
- Add an infrared sauna treatment when you visit Body Lyft System. Our Infrared Saunas provide detoxification and help promote circulation (and many more benefits). Read more about the benefits here.
- Brush or rub a natural bristled brush in a circular motion in the areas you have cellulite. This is called dry brushing and has shown to help increase circulation (along with exfoliating your skin).
- Flexibility and stretching (think yoga) can help improve elasticity in your connective tissue.
- Eating healthy! By reducing the number of chemicals, processed foods, etc. that you place in your body, you can help reduce the number of toxins that build up in your fat cells, which may help prevent the appearance of cellulite.
How do I book one of your cellulite-reducing treatments?
The easiest way to book a treatment is to call any of our locations to find an available time that works with your schedule. You can also book online (with some of our locations) by visiting this page. If you are new to Body Lyft System, we are offering Free $50 Gift Card & Free Consultation for a limited time so hurry up! What are you waiting for?