Yes, you can! But, it isn’t like a vacuum you use in your home and it doesn’t just ‘suck’ up the fat like liposuction… but it does help you lose fat and get rid of cellulite! Read on to learn more!
Even if you have minimal fat on your body, you may still suffer from cellulite. It’s sad but true! Cellulite is can be caused by genetics (so even the skinniest model may still have some cellulite), our eating habits, and exercise (or lack thereof).
With our Anti-Cellulite Vacuum Therapy, we can help you get rid of cellulite and fat. Even if you aren’t trying to lose weight (but want to rid your body of cellulite) we would still recommend this treatment to you.
During an Anti-Cellulite Vacuum Therapy session, we utilize a device that creates suction on any area of your body that you feel has too much fat or has cellulite. It is VERY similar to the cupping therapy that Physical Therapists use on athletes (including Olympians like Michael Phelps and Natalie Coughlin) to help to promote circulation and reduce inflammation after a workout. By drawing up your skin and tissue (including fat) in a ‘cup’ via suction, we are able to increase your blood circulation in the area and break down any fatting deposits (aka cellulite).
Unlike traditional cupping therapy which uses heat or fire to create a suction, our vacuum therapy is electronically controlled. This can provide you a more enjoyable session (no heat… or fire!) and also provides greater benefits by allowing us to control the amount of suction you experience.
What are the benefits?
- Promotes circulation
- Help break up any build-up of toxins
- It’s non-invasive… so much better than traditional liposuction!
- Reduces inflammation in the area being treated
- Breaks up scar tissue and adhesions
- Assists loosen tight muscles
- Increases collagen
- Builds muscle
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
What areas can you use Vacuum Therapy at on your body?
- Thighs – reduce fat and reduce cellulite
- Arms – tone your arms and help reduce ‘chicken wings’
- Butt – reduce cellulite on your butt, tighten and tone, and even increase the size of your butt!
- Stomach – reduce fat and flab on your stomach
- Bruising can happen, but it is extremely rare! With our Anti-Cellulite Vacuum Therapy, we can control the suction amount to help prevent any potential bruising. Most bruising that you see in the news or online is caused by traditional cupping methods (that utilize heat and/or fire).
- While you will see some difference after each session, you will need multiple sessions. The number of sessions varies for each person, so schedule a free consultation to find out how many sessions are recommended for your body type. Pair this was an Infrared Sauna session to achieve even greater results!
How do I book a treatment?
The easiest way to book an Anti-Cellulite Vacuum Therapy treatment is to call any of our locations to find an available time that works with your schedule. You can also book online (with some of our locations) by visiting this page. If you are new to Body Lyft System, we are offering Free $50 Gift Card & Free Consultation for a limited time so hurry up! What are you waiting for?