Thanks to recent technological advancements, there are plenty of facial treatment options to choose from. However, some are more invasive than others. So how can you avoid invasive facial treatments while still getting the best results?
The answer is simple: dermaplaning. Dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure. Not only does it return the natural glow to your skin, but it also makes other treatments like facials more effective.
So what exactly is dermaplaning and how does it work? What are some of the benefits of dermaplaning?
1. What is Dermaplaning
First, let’s break down what dermaplaning is and how it works. A dermaplane facial involves the use of a sterile surgical scalpel that is run across the face in short upward strokes.
While it does sound a bit intimidating at first, there’s no need to worry. Dermaplaning is painless and extremely safe. But what’s the point of dermaplaning? Well, the main goal of a dermaplane facial is to remove dead skin cells and vellus hairs.
By removing these dead skin cells and hairs, your skin will have it’s natural glow and health restored. Additionally, the procedure makes the skin look and feel smoother and will reduce the appearance of acne scars.
2. The Benefits of Dermaplaning
Next, let’s talk about some of the main benefits of dermaplaning. As I mentioned above, one of the main benefits of dermaplaning is exfoliation and restoring your skin’s health. After all, dermaplaning removes all the dead skin cells that have built up over two to three weeks.
Here are some additional benefits of dermaplaning:
- Removes Facial Hair: Dermaplaning is extremely effective at removing facial hair because of the blade used. The blade is sharp and precise and by having a professional aesthetician take care of those problem areas you are much more likely to experience a better result.
- Exfoliates The Skin: One of the main benefits of dermaplaning (besides facial hair removal) is its ability to remove dead skin cells. Unlike with microdermabrasion and other exfoliation techniques, dermaplaning does not require any special chemicals and is non-abrasive. This makes it great for those with sensitive skin while leaving the skin looking naturally flawless and feeling smooth to the touch.
- Makes Skincare Products More Effective: exfoliating your face and removing fine hairs and dead skin cells allows your skin to absorb skincare products a lot easier. This boosts the overall effectiveness of your skincare products. Additionally, having smooth and exfoliates skin helps your makeup go on much smoother.
- Safe and Effective: Not only is dermaplaning completely painless, it’s also a safe and effective facial treatment. Additionally, because dermaplaning is non-invasive there is virtually no downtime.
These are just a few of the main benefits of dermaplaning, but overall you can expect your skin to be much healthier after this treatment.
The Key Takeaway
All in all, dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure. It helps restore your skins natural glow and health, while providing many additional benefits. So make sure to give it a try!
Interested in experiencing the benefits of Body Lyft’s Dermaplane Facial for yourself? Get in contact with us! The Body Lyft System provides customized treatment protocols for all ages and body types based on each individual’s needs, thus ensuring the highest opportunity for results at costs more inexpensive than a personal trainer. Body Lyft System uses Image Skincare products and our estheticians can recommend a product that can help get the glow back in your skin!
Not only do we offer treatments to improve your body’s overall appearance, but we also offer skin care treatments including derma-plane, facials, chemical peels, organic peels, LED Light Therapy, and more.