Believe it or not, there is a flawless complexion lying beneath the surface of your skin. But how do you resurface this new layer of skin? Well thankfully, the answer is quite simple: Chemical Peels.
In fact, using chemical peels to strip off dead cells from the surface of the skin is highly effective. Not only can it accelerate the healing of new acne and acne scars, but can also restore that youthful glow to your skin.
So what are some of the benefits of getting a chemical peel? Which chemical peels are best for acne?
1. How Chemical Peels Heal Acne
Before getting into which chemical peels are best for you, let’s talk about how they work. In short, chemical peels lift dead skin off the surface of the skin. After the dead skin cells are removed, new skin cells can migrate upward to the surface of the skin from the basal layers below.
But what makes these new skin cells different from the old ones? Well, these new skin cells have more natural skin tones. Additionally, they are smaller, so the skin is not as tight. This gives pores more room to drain so they don’t clog with dead skin cells and sebum.
Not to mention, chemical peels also help stimulate the production of collagen. his fills in pitted scars and makes the skin both strong and flexible.
2. The Best Chemical Peels For Acne
As you can see, chemical peels help revive the skin and restore its natural glow. But which chemical peels are best when it comes to treating acne?
Well, some of the best Body Lyft Chemical Peels for treating acne include:
- Acne Lyft: Body Lyft’s Acne Lyft contains a blend of alpha and beta hydroxyl acids and plant-derived stem cells to reduce blemishes, redness, and diminish post-breakout dark spots. This effectively heals and treats acne lesions. Additionally, this treatment uses Image Skincare products.
- Beta Lyft: Body Lyft’s Beta Lyft is a powerful non-blended hydroxyl acid treatment quickly and effectively targets and improves grades III and IV acne. This treatment also uses Image Skincare products.
- Perfection Lyft: The blend of exfoliation agents are combined with antioxidants, peptides, and plant-derived stem cells to create “perfection” while treating advanced pigmentation, acne, and aging. This treatment also uses Image Skincare products.
These are just a few of Body Lyft’s chemical peels, there are many more options to choose from! However, if you are looking for chemical peels to help treat acne, these are some of the best options.
The Chemical Peel Takeaway
All in all, chemical peels provide endless benefits for your skin. Not only can they help reduce acne and scarring, but they can also help stimulate collagen and restore your skins natural glow.
Interested in experiencing the benefits of Body Lyft’s Chemical Peels for yourself? Get in contact with us! The Body Lyft System provides customized treatment protocols for all ages and body types based on each individual’s needs, thus ensuring the highest opportunity for results at costs more inexpensive than a personal trainer. Body Lyft System uses Image Skincare products and our estheticians can recommend a product that can help get the glow back in your skin!
Not only do we offer treatments to improve your body’s overall appearance, but we also offer skin care treatments including derma-plane, facials, chemical peels, organic peels, LED Light Therapy, and more.