Traditional liposuction has been the go-to for most people seeking fat reduction. However, traditional liposuction comes with quite a few drawbacks, including loose skin and painful recoveries. So, then what’s the alternative to traditional liposuction?
Well, that’s where the newly designed technique of laser lipolysis comes in. You see, laser lipo allows patients to remove excess fat without undergoing invasive surgeries. So, what exactly is laser lipo and how does it work? What are some of the benefits of laser liposuction?
1. How It Works
So how exactly does laser lipo work? Well, it’s a minimally invasive procedure that uses heat from fiber-optic lasers at various wavelengths to melt body fat. Not only is this procedure extremely effective, but it is also noninvasive meaning the recovery time is less than traditional liposuction.
So is there any difference between laser lipo and traditional liposuction? The answer is… Yes! Traditional liposuction involves removing fat from the body using vacuum suction. However, laser lipo uses lasers to melt body fat to make it easier to remove.
Not to mention, laser lipo helps spur the production of collagen, making skin tighter. There have been many clinical studies on laser lipo, and the results were mostly positive. Researchers found that patients overall lost significant fat bulk in different parts of the body and saw an increase in skin tightness. Additionally, patients didn’t suffer any major complications.
2. Benefits of Laser Liposuction
Now that we have a better understanding of how laser liposuction works, let’s talk about some of the benefits. As I mentioned above, laser lipo is minimally invasive which means the recovery time is a lot shorter. This, combined with amazing results, is one of the most notable benefits of laser lipo.
Some other benefits of laser liposuction include:
- A reduction in excess fat at the site of treatment: Laser liposuction effectively breaks down fatty tissue and removes it. This allows for patients to see immediate results that only become better as time progresses.
- Less discomfort: Compared to traditional liposuction procedures, laser liposuction produces minimal discomfort. Patients are given a mild anesthesia to help further ease any discomfort that may occur.
- Faster recovery: Body Lyft’s Lipo Laser uses low-level lasers to target the fat stored in your body. The laser also tends to help foster a faster recovery, which in turn leads to better overall results.
- Safer treatment: The last major benefit of laser liposuction is the increased safety present for patients. The minimally-invasive nature of laser lipo combined with laser technology reduces the risk of infection while effectively removing fat cells.
The Laser Liposuction Summary
All in all, laser lipo is a great alternative to traditional liposuction. It is an effective, non-invasive body contouring system for the reduction of stubborn fat in different areas.
Interested in experiencing the benefits of Body Lyft’s Laser Lipo for yourself? Get in contact with us! The Body Lyft System provides customized treatment protocols for all ages and body types based on each individual’s needs, thus ensuring the highest opportunity for results at costs more inexpensive than a personal trainer. Body Lyft System uses Image Skincare products and our estheticians can recommend a product that can help get the glow back in your skin!
Not only do we offer treatments to improve your body’s overall appearance, but we also offer skin care treatments including derma-plane, facials, chemical peels, organic peels, micro-needling, LED Light Therapy, and more.