The demand for non-surgical lipo is higher than ever. Thankfully, this has given way to many safe and effective alternatives to traditional lipo. Ultrasonic cavitation is one of the newest body contouring options, and it has quickly become one of the most popular options.
Not only is ultrasonic cavitation effective, but it’s also safe and painless. Additionally, ultrasonic cavitation comes with many amazing benefits, including fat loss.
So what exactly is ultrasonic cavitation and how does it work? What are some of the benefits?
1. What Is Ultrasonic Cavitation
First, let’s break down exactly what ultrasonic cavitation is. In short, ultrasonic cavitation is a minimally invasive alternative to traditional liposuction. But how does it work?
Well, ultrasonic cavitation uses ultrasonic waves to turn fat cells into free fatty acids, which are easier for the body to get rid of. The most common target areas are the midsection, upper arms, thighs, hips, and chin area.
These areas can be targeted with these low-frequency ultrasound waves, which penetrate the skin and create bubbles around fat deposits. The bubbles then burst, causing the body to get rid of them naturally through the urinary tract and lymphatic system.
Additionally, ultrasonic cavitation can tone and tighten the skin with zero downtime. Which means you can get back to your usual activities after an ultrasonic cavitation session.
2. What To Expect
Now that we have a better understanding of how ultrasonic cavitation works, let’s talk about what you can expect from a typical session.
For best results, most patients require between 10 and 12 treatments in-office treatments. However, many see up to one to 2 inches (5 cm) of circumference reduction after only five treatments. Everyone’s body is different, so it may take more or fewer treatments depending on your composition.
Additionally, each treatment only lasts from 30 to 50 minutes. It’s recommended that drink at least 3 pints (1.5 L) of water before and after ultrasonic cavitation treatments in order to help the body expel the fatty acids.
3. The Benefits
As I mentioned above, there are many benefits to ultrasonic cavitation. Some of the most notable advantages and benefits of ultrasonic cavitation include:
- Non-Invasive: One of the most notable benefits of ultrasonic cavitation is that it is completely non-invasive. Unlike liposuction, ultrasound fat cavitation doesn’t require any surgical procedures – so there’s no anesthesia, no blood, and no bandages. Instead, the treatment relies on high-frequency sound waves to help you lose inches, without causing any bodily trauma.
- Painless: Since ultrasonic cavitation is non-invasive, it’s also pain-free. At most, you may feel a gentle warming sensation as the ultrasound wand works its way across your skin.
- Effective: Ultrasonic cavitation is extremely effective when it comes to removing fat and sculpting the body. Most patients see results immediately and continue to see results after each treatment.
- Safe: Most importantly ultrasonic cavitation is safe. Ultrasound is routinely used for many diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. There’s virtually no risk involved, especially when compared to other methods of fat reduction that require invasive surgical procedures.
The Ultrasonic Cavitation Takeaway
All in all, ultrasonic cavitation is a safe and effective approach to fat loss. The procedure is short and non-invasive, which means it will not hinder your day-to-day activities.
Interested in experiencing the benefits of Body Lyft’s Ultrasonic Cavitation for yourself? Get in contact with us! The Body Lyft System provides customized treatment protocols for all ages and body types based on each individual’s needs, thus ensuring the highest opportunity for results at costs more inexpensive than a personal trainer. Body Lyft System uses Image Skincare products and our estheticians can recommend a product that can help get the glow back in your skin!
Not only do we offer treatments to improve your body’s overall appearance, but we also offer skin care treatments including derma-plane, facials, chemical peels, organic peels, LED Light Therapy, and more.